Outline of Our upcoming popular Programs
Yoga Retreat in India
Join Himalayan Eco Resort on this relaxing trekking and yoga retreat in picturesque India. During this retreat, you will get daily yoga and meditation sessions and one session of marma therapy. Every day you will go on nature walks or treks. You will get a chance to visit the houses of local Himachali people who are always welcoming. The treks to the beautiful location will further give you a glimpse into the lives of the people living on the hill slopes and will get a chance to work with them in their fields.
- Daily morning yogasana by yoga teacher
- Trekking and meditation in nature
- Five elements meditation and pranayama
- One Marma Session
- Hike through the thick forests of the himalayan ranges
- Enjoy daily delicious vegetarian, Satvik meals
- 3 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
4 Days Trekking and Yoga Retreat in Kanera, Himachal Pradesh, India (Name Of The Teacher Mrs. Rewa Shukla 19th October to 22nd October 2019)
- 07:00am - 08:00am Yoga and pranayama
- 09:30am - 11:00am Mantra chanting with dhyan (everyday different chant and dhyan).
- 11:00am - 11:30am Walk in garden.
- 11:30am - 12:00Noon Green tea Meditation
- 12:00Noon - 01:00pm karm yoga (Gardening.)
- 01:00pm - 02:00pm Lunch at “Hang Rang” a specialized restaurant at the resort
- 02:00pm - 02:30pm Yoga nidra.
- 02:30pm - 05:00pm Nature walk, trekking... Meditation
- 05:30pm - 06:30pm Marma Therapy.
- 07:00pm - 07:30pm Yoga and pranayama
- 08:00pm Dinner followed by satsang. (optional)
**Yoga styles Hatha | **Skill level Beginner
This holiday will take place in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated in the epicenter of beauty and peace. Located at a height of 7,000 feet above the sea level in the Sirmour district of Himachal Pradesh, the resort is a perfect place for relaxation and well-being. A 50 kilometers drive from Solan takes you to the resort, in the heart of Himachal Apple belt, located in a picturesque valley in village Kanera.
The resort is surrounded by pristine Deodar trees that lead up to Churdhar Peak, which is a six-hour hike from the resort. Moreover, there are other numerous short treks and walks with scenic views which are perfect for a family. You could step out of your room and witness the breathtaking views of the snow-capped Churdhaar peak along with other valleys and mountains.
A stream of water emanating from melting snow on Churdhaar runs through the resort, before merging to form the Giri River. You can dip your feet in the stream while enjoying the views. The constant sound of the flowing water calms the mind and relaxes the body. A five-minute walk up the resort is one of the oldest and most famous Shiva temples and a puja takes place every morning and evening. From the temple, you will get a birds-eye of the entire resort.
Get in touch with us to know more about our programmes, packages and tariffKnow more
ContactVillage Kanera (P.O-Toproli),
Tehsil: Rajgarh, District: Sirmour,
: +91 8448 798918 / +91 80543 20901